Saturday, May 9, 2020

Appear back after 10 years

Out of sudden, my mind flashes back the memories during my university life back then today. I just drove back to across the streets of shops in Sg Long, flashes back my time when i was a student there. A lot of shops being replaced with the new tenant or even renovated. I stopped aside and look the surrounding and let the recall back the memories while listening to one song called " Can we Kiss Forever". This song did brings me back with the nostalgic mood and it indeed emotional.

Well, how are you friends over here? as i browse thru the friend list, some of them already deactivated while majority of the blog stopped on 2010. I guess nobody will look at this blog, well here you will find what my mind and feelings as i will pen it down here. I won't usually share my feelings thru heart to heart talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment