Sunday, April 5, 2009

wasting time?

Now is week 13 already and i still playing here and there.Always online and doing nothing. What happen to me? Wake up Wilson!!!!!!!!!!!!If not , you will fall back the same trap. I have told myself that no matter what happen, i need to climb back to the position i belong to.
As the proverb says,' God help those who help themselves'. I still remember my mother's advise and she keep on remain me whenever she calls me up. WAKE UP!!!!!! Do not let ur mother down, Wilson. I know myself. I'm not like others who can play and the same time can get good result. I need to practise. By doing that, only i can get what i desire. No doubt i do jealous on those people who have this talent on it, but i be back who am i.
I always remind myself that God is my center of my life. Without him, i do not know where am i. Maybe working or into darker path. So far, i appreatiate what i have now and i need a good route in front.
I need to do somethings already. No matter what happen, I need to start some notes or revise some tutorial questions. Eventhough this semester only 3 subjects, but still very hard to score because got Ms Leong there. The MCI( Marketing Communication Interface) which she taught. I got the lowest marks for my 3 years of course for this subjects. The only chance left is final. About the other 2, just average marks but i still need to push myself. My thesis also stuck there. Now i only know how difficult to find journals and come out the framework.
No matter what happen, I need to push myself to the limit and forget the negative thoughts. what i need to do now is to get good results and make use of my university life here.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, as a senior, i give u a suggestion. Try to focus on MCI and MCS, bcos these two subjects are needed lotsa critical thinking. Especially MCI, i didnt read textbook at all, and i just understand the concept and then i just applied all the stuff i learnt in the lecturer class!

    For MCS, it still a bit nid some theoretical support in order to asnwer well, so some memorizing skills are needed in order to score well.

    For MADM, the easiet subject amongst these three, and part B majority theory stuff, all dead thing. Just case study a bit tough, but still easy to score A, hehe ^^

    Just trust me, put the priority in studying, which one come first, then focus on that!

    Regarding thesis, we have found difficulty in finding suitable framework, too! so it is a common case, after u found those framework and start proposed ur faramwork, the work will going faster than ur imagination, just try ur best ^^

    (Did i sound like a old man, haha ^^)

    ReplyDelete